Effective Date: 10/06/2020
· SMART INTEC Mobile Application
For other branded mobile applications powered by Fan Europe Lighting s.r.l. a socio unico, our Clients control all the Personal Data collected through our Products. We collect the information under the direction of our Clients and the processing of such information shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Clients has engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our Clients and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Clients that use our service, please contact the Client that you interact with directly.
What Personal Data do we collect
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide necessary Personal Data that is required to provide those services. If you do not provide your Personal Data, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
1. Information You Voluntarily Provide Us
· Account or Profile Data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your name and contact details, such as your email address, phone number, user name, and login credentials. During your interaction with our Products, we may further collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information into your account.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
· Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect device information, such as the MAC address of your devices, IP address, wireless connection information, operating system type and version, application version number, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
· Usage Data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data relating to visits, clicks, downloads, messages sent/received, and other usage of our Sites and Services.
· Log Information: When you use our app, the system and exception log may be uploaded.
· Location Information: We may collect information about your real-time precise or non-precise geo-location when you use our specific Products or Services, such as Smart Intec.
3. Smart Devices Related Information:
· Basic Information of Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices with our Products or Services, we may collect basic information about your Smart Devices such as device name, device ID, online status, activation time, firmware version, and upgrade information.
· Information Reported by Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you elect to connect with our Products or Services, we may collect different information reported by your Smart Devices. For example, smart ceiling lamp, controller, smart lamp.
Purposes and legal basis for processing Personal Data
The purpose for which we may process information about you are as follows:
Who do we share Personal Data with?
At Fan Europe Lighting s.r.l. a socio unico, we only share Personal Data in ways that we tell you about. We may share your Personal Data with the following recipients:
Except for the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
International Transfer of Information Collected
To facilitate our operation, we may transfer, store and process your Personal Data in jurisdictions other than where you live. Laws in these countries may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence.
Your Rights Relating to Your Personal Data
We respect your rights and control over your Personal Data. You may exercise any of the following rights:
Via the “Profile – Personal Center” in our Products
You do not have to pay a fee and we will aim to respond you within 30 days. If you decide to email us, in your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data deleted from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request, for security purposes.
· Request access to the Personal Data that we process about you;
· Request that we correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data about you;
· Request deletion of Personal Data about you;
· Request restrictions, temporarily or permanently, on our processing of some or all Personal Data about you;
· Request transfer of Personal Data to you or a third party where we process the data based on your consent or a contract with you, and where our processing is automated; and
· Opt-out or object to our use of Personal Data about you where our use is based on your consent or our legitimate interests.
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Data. Fan Europe Lighting s.r.l. a socio unico provides various security strategies to effectively ensure data security of user and device. As for device access, Fan Europe Lighting s.r.l. a socio unico proprietary algorithms are employed to ensure data isolation, access authentication, applying for authorization. As for data communication, communication using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and commercial level information encryption transmission based on dynamic keys are supported. As for data processing, strict data filtering and validation and complete data audit are applied. As for data storage, all confidential information of users will be safely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you could immediately notify us of the problem by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Fan Europe Lighting s.r.l. a socio unico
Postal Mailing Address: via Nuova Poggioreale 45/a 80143 Napoli