Effective Date: May 2, 2020
Update date: May 2, 2020
The partner, its affiliates and subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement (the "Declaration") describes our privacy practices for the personal data information we process in your individual use of related mobile services, products and applications (collectively "Products")
• Mobile Application Home Stay
In this privacy notice, "Personal Data" refers to information that can be used to identify an individual, either from that information alone or by combining that information with other information that we have access to about that individual. "Smart devices" refers to these non-standard computer devices produced or manufactured by hardware manufacturers, with a human-machine interface and the ability to transmit data, which connect wirelessly to a network, including smart home devices, smart portable devices, smart air cleaning devices, etc. "Applications" refers to those mobile applications developed by the partner that provide end users with remote control of smart devices and possess the ability to connect to the technology partner's platform.
We collect information according to our customers' instructions and the processing of this data will be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which our Customers have engaged us. If you are a customer of one of our Customers and no longer wish to be contacted by one of our Customers who uses our service, please contact the Customer with whom you interact directly.
What personal data do we collect?
In order to provide you with our services, we ask you to provide the necessary personal data that is required to provide these services. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services.
• Information you voluntarily provide to us
◦ Account or profile data: When you register an account with us, we may collect your contact information, such as your address, phone numbers and username. During your interaction with our Products, we may collect your nickname, profile picture, country code, language preference or time zone information in your account.
◦ Comments: When you use the comments and suggestion features in our Products, we collect your email address, phone number and comment content to address your issues and resolve device failures without delay.
• Information we collect automatically
◦ Device Information: When you interact with our Product, we automatically collect information on the device, such as your device's MAC address, IP address, wireless login information, type and version of the operating system, push notification identifier, log files, and mobile network information.
◦ Usage data: During your interaction with our Sites and Services, we automatically collect usage data related to visits, clicks, downloads, sent/received messages, and other uses of our Sites and Services.
◦ Newspaper Information: When you use our app, app and exception logs can be updated.
◦ Location information: We may collect accurate or non-accurate geolocation information in real time when using our specific products or services, such as cleaning robots or weather services.
• Intelligent Devices Information:
◦ Basic Information on Smart Devices: When you connect your Smart Devices to our Products or Services, we can collect basic information about Smart Devices such as device name, device Id, online status, activation time, firmware version and update information.
◦ Information from Smart Devices: Depending on the different Smart Devices you decide to connect with our Products or Services, we can collect different information from your Smart Devices. For example, intelligent weight or fitness trackers can transmit your height, weight, body fat (BFM), body mass index (BMI) and skeletal muscle mass (MMS); cameras can transmit images or videos they have recorded.
Purpose and legal basis for processing personal data
The goals for which we can process information about you are:
• Marketing Communications: We can process your personal data to provide you with marketing and promotional materials on our Products and Services. If we do, every communication we send you will contain instructions to opt out of receiving future communications of this nature. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent. In addition, if you agree to participate in our lottery, contests or other promotions, we may use your personal data to manage these activities.
• Personalization: We can process your account and profile data, usage data, device information to customize product design and provide you with tailored services, such as recommendations and displaying information and advertisements about products that are right for you, and to invite you to participate in surveys about your use of our Products. The legal basis for this treatment is your consent.
• Legal compliance: We may process your personal data when we believe it is necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with the legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and/or those of our users, including yourself; and (g) to allow us to continue the available remedies or to limit the damage we can suffer.
Who do we share Personal Data with?
We only share personal data in the way we have informed you.
We can share your personal data with the following recipients:
• To our third-party service providers who perform certain business-related functions for us, such as hosting a website, data analysis, payment and processing of credit cards, providing infrastructure, IT services, customer support, email services and other similar services to enable them to provide services to us.
• To our customers and other business partners who provide you, directly or indirectly, your Smart Devices and/or network and systems with which you access our Sites and Services.
• To an affiliate or third party in the case of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, divestment, transfer or other act of disposal of any or part of our company, assets or stock (notably, without limitation, in connection with a bankruptcy or similar procedure). In such a case, you will be notified by email and/a notice clearly visible on our website of any change of ownership, new incompatible uses of your personal data, and choice you have regarding your personal information.
• If we believe it is necessary or appropriate: (a) to comply with applicable laws and regulations; (b) to comply with the legal process; (c) to respond to requests from the public and government authorities (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations, business and systems; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, security or property, and/or those of our users, including yourself; and (g) to allow us to continue the available remedies or to limit the damage we can suffer.
• To subsidiaries or affiliates in our family of companies, in order to carry out regular professional activities.
With the exception of the third parties described above, to third parties only with your consent.
Your rights to your personal data
We respect your rights and control over your personal data. You can exercise one of the following rights:
• Via the "Personal Centre - Profile" in our Products (for the version of Product Version 3.2 and later)
• By sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (for a version of the Product before 3.2)
You do not have to pay a fee and we try to answer you within 30 days. If you decide to send us an email, in your application, please clearly state what information you would like to change, if you would like to have your personal information removed from our database or otherwise, tell us what limitations you would like to place on the use of your personal data. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before taking action on your application, for security reasons.
• Request access to the personal data we process about you;
• Ask that we correct inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you;
• Request the removal of personal data about you;
• Request restrictions, temporary or permanent, on our handling of some of your personal data;
• Request the transfer of personal information to you or a third party when we process data based on your consent or contract with you, and when our processing is automated; And
• Unsubscribe or object to our use of personal data about you when our use is based on your consent or your legitimate interests.
Information Security Protection Measures
We use commercially reasonable physical, administrative and technical protections to preserve the integrity and security of your personal data. The partner plans a variety of security strategies to effectively ensure data and device security. With regard to access to devices, partner proprietary algorithms are used to ensure data isolation, authentication when accessing, requesting permission. In terms of data communication, communications using security algorithms and transmission encryption protocols and a transmission of commercial-level information encryption based on dynamic keys are supported. In terms of data processing, strict data filtering and a full audit of the data are applied. In the case of data storage, all users' confidential information is securely encrypted for storage. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that an account you have with us has been compromised), you should immediately notify us of the problem via email@example.com.
Information retention period
We process your personal data for the minimum period required for the purposes defined in this Privacy Notice, unless we have a specific legal requirement to retain the data for a longer period of retention. We determine the appropriate retention period based on the amount, nature and sensitivity of your personal data, and once the retention period ends, we will destroy your personal data. When we are unable to do so for technical reasons, we ensure that appropriate measures are put in place to prevent any further use of your personal data.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect any changes in our information practices. If we make significant changes, we will notify you by email (send to the email address specified in your account) or through a notice in mobile apps before the change becomes effective. We encourage you to review this page periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Legal application and jurisdiction
This policy is formulated in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China and will be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
If you have any questions about our practices or this Privacy Notice, please contact our client:
Node Park Touraine
100 Gilles de Gennes Street